1) an early morning brisk walk, I enjoyed it; my recently sprained ankle tolerated it.
2) make breakfast, lunches, dress children, down coffee
3) a theology lesson with my middle about the fact that God doesn't take sides
4) dress Nina argue with her about wearing three shirts at once. Go to brush her teeth and find out she has locked the bathroom door and pulled it closed.
5) give up on the teeth and put everyone in the car.
6) drive to school when one of my children informs me Jesus told them that Eowyn locked the bedroom door. Another theology conversation about Jesus not usually informing us about other peoples errors rather he talks to us about our own
Good thing I'm going to seminary. Seize the day people :-)